- Singapore’s Market Readiness Assistance Grant has increased its funding threshold from 50 per cent to 70 per cent, as of April 2015.
- Funding through the MRA is still capped at S$20,000 per fiscal year (April 1 to March 31).
- Eligible SMEs need to be headquartered in Singapore and have a per annum turnover of under S$100 million
As we are a digital marketing agency, under the area of Online Marketing Activities, we can assist you with:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) — includes any and all related initiatives, including SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Web-based Advertising — refers to any activity in the field that you can fathom, including social media ad campaigns, AdWords, PPC, banners, affiliation, etc.
- Marketing for Social Media — social media mar-comm is supported via the MRA of late, irrespective of whether this refers to marketing, PR, or anything in between.
- Global E-Commerce Directory Listings — increasing brand visibility via listings on international directories is also supported through the MRA.
Frequently Asked Questions by SME Owners