- Singapore’s Market Readiness Assistance Grant has increased its funding threshold from 50 per cent to 70 per cent, as of April 2015.
- Funding through the MRA is still capped at S$20,000 per fiscal year (April 1 to March 31).
- Eligible SMEs need to be headquartered in Singapore and have a per annum turnover of under S$100 million
As we are a digital marketing agency, under the area of Online Marketing Activities, we can assist you with:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) — includes any and all related initiatives, including SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Web-based Advertising — refers to any activity in the field that you can fathom, including social media ad campaigns, AdWords, PPC, banners, affiliation, etc.
- Marketing for Social Media — social media mar-comm is supported via the MRA of late, irrespective of whether this refers to marketing, PR, or anything in between.
- Global E-Commerce Directory Listings — increasing brand visibility via listings on international directories is also supported through the MRA.
Frequently Asked Questions by SME Owners
No. The maximum number of applications allowed is 2 per fiscal year. Grant cap of $20,000 is based on approved amount and not on utilized amount.
The maximum support period for an approved activity is 6 months.
Companies can only start their project after the Letter of Offer is issued by IE Singapore and according to the project support period stipulated in the Letter of Offer.
No. Companies can tap on the reference list or approach their preferred consultants to seek quotations. Companies are strongly encouraged to exercise due diligence prior to appointing any consultant.
Companies may submit their MRA Grant application at earliest, 6 months and at latest, 15 working days before the start of the project/activity.
An application will take about 20 working days to be processed, upon full submission of documentation.
Companies are advised to have an initial discussion with their preferred third party vendor to share their objectives and requirements. For companies keen to apply grant support for Search Engine Marketing (SEM), information such as Markets/Locations Targeted, Cost Per Click and Projected number of clicks during campaign period will have to be included in the quotation.
If you would like to find out more about CDG from Spring Singapore, you can click here to get more details.